Shining From The Shadows is FINALLY here!!
If any of you have been hanging around since SPIES was just a clothing line, then I’m sure you’ve seen the words Shining From The Shadows before.
Originally, the title belonged to an online masterclass, then a book that I was determined to write, now… this podcast! Although the masterclass had a few sales and the book has a few chapters, they both just didn’t feel right. They needed a massive overhaul and certainly didn’t deserve the beautiful title of Shining From The Shadows because let’s be real - they were still hiding in the shadows!
They both were not my best work so I took them off the shelves and committed to only producing the very best content. Content that I wouldn’t regret reading, watching, or listening to three years down the line. Content that will forever resonate with my audience, no matter where they are on their journey.
And that’s how this podcast was born!
This episode is dedicated to clearing up the past, explaining the present, and giving you the inside scoop on the future of SPIESFitToFight.com, as well as what you can expect with this brand spankin' new show.
LOVING THE PODCAST?
Subscribe below to receive an email every time a new episode is released.
By entering your email below, you're opting in to receive an email from yours truly once a week. You'll become part of the Shining From The Shadows Collective and will get behind the scenes access to what's happening on the show, what's new on the site, a weekly book recommendation, and MY FAVORITE PART... the opportunity to be featured in the next newsletter!
So what are you waiting for?! Go subscribe!
- What does SPIESFitToFight really mean? [00:01:00]
- SPIES Clothing was worn by so many different big name bands including... [00:02:10]
- Why SPIES went digital... [00:04:03]
- How I went from 92 pounds and on my deathbed to being a successful entrepreneur [00:06:05]
- How I became a life coach and business strategist [00:09:35]
- Summary of why this podcast exists, who it's for, and what will be covered [00:11:48]